Mark is an innovative human capital leader with expertise in driving organizational development, transformation, and change. He has a proven track record for leading human resources initiatives and turnaround efforts to improve underdeveloped and underperforming organizations. Mark is a proactive and efficient executive with an aptitude for designing strategic programs. He thrives in complex and challenging environments.
As a trusted business advisor, Mark’s 20-plus years of experience in the public and private sectors has repeatedly translated into business value across a wide range of human capital disciplines, domestically and globally.
Mark’s key specialty areas include:
- Thought leadership for growing small and Fortune 125 corporations
- Forging business partnerships with results-oriented leaders and highly skilled employees
- Strategic planning with insight into next-generation workforce strategies
- Building high performing, nimble, and flexible teams
- Supporting and generating business growth
- Delivering effective results and value
- Acquiring, developing, and re-deploying talent
- Operational excellence and efficiencies
- Employee engagement and retention
- Risk mitigation and compliance
- Change management