Mindgrub is seeking to fill the position a Drupal Lead Developer with an energetic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and competent individual. This candidate will have extraordinary leadership skills, exceptional programming skills, amazing problem-solving abilities and a strong work ethic.
Job Title: Lead Drupal Developer
Department: Software Engineering / Web Team
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Position Purpose: Lead multiple web teams in developing custom Drupal Web Applications solutions for Mindgrub clients.
- Leadership for junior engineers and interns
- Provide level of effort engineering estimates
- Ambassador for the Mindgrub Web Engineering team, especially to the Drupal Community
- Participate in interviewing potential engineering candidates
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal solutions.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions
- Research and development of new web technologies to gain efficiencies in software development and delivery
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, and contributed modules.
- Minimum 5+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as BitBucket
- Familiarity with Pantheon
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams such as User Experience, Design, and Quality Assurance Teams.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of Drupal development experience
- Proficient in the LAMP Technology Stack
- The position will require you to work on-site in the Mindgrub Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
- This is a full-time position.
- Contractors will be considered.
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more. No phone calls please.
To apply, go to: https://mindgrub.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=1