Where: Baltimore, MD
Department: Software Engineering / Web Team
Reports to: Web Technical Lead
- Develop and maintain solutions for Mindgrub’s internal and external clients
- Participate in all steps of the Agile process including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
- Thoroughly test all code to prove its effectiveness
- Collaborate and help team members by sharing knowledge and combining brainpower to solve problems
- Look for ways to improve processes and functionality to further deliver increased value to Mindgrub’s clients
- Mentor other Software Engineers
- PHP, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, or some other web based programming language
- Experience with Vagrant and/or Docker
- Experience with Version Control (Git)
- Familiarity with CSS Preprocessors (SASS) and Frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Experience with Agile Scrum a plus
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Active GitHub profile
- 3 years of experience in a prior software engineering role
- This position will require you to work on-site in the Mindgrub Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
- This is a full-time position, contractors will not be considered.
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k), cell/gym/transportation subsidy, and an amazing work environment.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Interested Candidates are encouraged to apply here: https://mindgrub.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10