We’re seeking to fill the position of Project Manager with a detail-oriented, confident, and critical thinker, who is open to working closely with all project team members to ensure projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, and more importantly will keep our clients coming back for more!
As a Project Manager, you will collaborate with a stellar in-house team of engagement directors, account managers, engineers, designers, user experience architects, quality assurance testers, and marketing experts, to deliver the highest quality projects that you will be proud to add to your repertoire! Depending on project priorities, your daily contributions would include, stand-ups, internal communication/ meetings with project teams, tracking progress of deliverables, status updates/ reports to stakeholders, and removing impediments to ensure successful project execution.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!
Send us your resume, and demonstrate what makes you stand out in your cover letter.
Job Title: Project Manager
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Vice President of Client Services
Position Purpose: To drive the high quality and effective execution of client projects through its entire lifecycle, focusing on facilitating team collaboration and project health.
- Daily collaboration with internal team members, Account Manager, and Engagement Director to communicate project health and adjusting priorities
- Usher solutions to fruition and ensure all team members are free of roadblocks
- Facilitate daily stand-up and bi-weekly planning meetings, creation/ maintenance of project backlog, accurately track iteration tasks, and proactively identify risks
- Development/ management of project plans, timelines, budgets, reports, and necessary project documentation
- Facilitate multiple touch-points with project team on a bi-weekly basis to review progress and quality of work delivered by the team
- Lead a cross-functional team through multiple projects with a high degree of confidence, independence, and sound judgment
- Assist the Account Manager with documenting the needs of the client and translate them into requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Problem solving and conceptual skills to recommend approaches and methods
- Working knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to communicate internally, and externally as needed, translating dev speak to client speak and vice versa
- Ability to lead well under pressure to deliver the highest quality deliverables
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking during internal/client meetings
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years project management/ account management experience, agency experience is a plus
- Experience working with enterprise level clients
- Thirst for knowledge and always ready to learn more, certifications a plus
- Experience working on a wide variety of projects, including web and mobile
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management tools, such as Jira and Smartsheet
- The position will require you to work on-site in our Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog friendly office
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- Delicious catered monthly meetings
- Healthy/less-healthy snacks, beverages and coffee
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
- No phone calls, please
- Qualified Candidates, please apply here: https://mindgrub.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=