Mindgrub's Content Supervisor is responsible for the development and execution of content strategy and copywriting for marketing/advertising initiatives, this includes clients' digital media campaigns as well as their online properties. With a deep understanding of user needs and behaviors, the Content Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to lead the content team in the creation and management of content across the digital marketing landscape, ensuring both usability and accuracy.
- Develop content strategy based on client’s business objectives and end user’s needs, understanding business objectives, unique value proposition, message and audience
- Engage in research and discovery to uncover insights and provide analysis that drive content strategy and creation
- Develop and optimize editorial calendars for integrated content marketing campaigns, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Write and organize copy for web, email marketing, digital advertising, and social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to drive interest and engagement
- Support our clients communications efforts and content creation, such as press releases, technical articles, blog, and intranet content
- Integrate SEO strategies into content, leveraging keyword research, optimal keyword placement and overall writing with SEO intent
- Coordinate closely with SEO strategists on optimal strategies
- Use analytics and research tools to evaluate digital strategies and create reports with recommendations to increase reach and engagement
- Stay up-to-date with content and marketing trends, social platforms, media, SEO and search engine updates to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Grow, manage and mentor team of content specialists and marketing copywriters
- Proven work experience (7+ years) in a professional writing capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or communications preferred, not required with acquired experience.
- Expert knowledge and experience in in all social media platforms and email automation/CRM platforms (ie. Hubspot, Salesforce)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, UX best practices, Google Analytics and other analytic tools
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)—photo and video editing skills a plus
- Experience writing quality content optimized for search
- Excellent communication skills as well as multitasking and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-focused, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to align creative concepts with marketing strategies
- Articulate thinker, able to internalize creative direction and react quickly to it
- Strong project management skills: ability to juggle multiple projects, organize and prioritize, and respond quickly to changes
- Solutions minded and a creative problem-solver
Benefits & Comments:
- The Mindgrub headquarters are open, though most of the Mindgrub team is working remotely. Our ideal candidate would be able to be in the Baltimore area once in office operations resume.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule with remote options
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more!
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!