Voted one of Baltimore’s best companies to work, Mindgrub sits at the crux of creativity, design, and engineering for technology and business. From mobile, to web, to virtual reality, robotics, digital marketing, enterprise applications and more, Mindgrub produces award winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, non-profits and start-ups. Every campaign, every client relationship is focused on presenting brands in a genuine and compelling way, while brand consumers receive an exceptional experience in the process.
Accountable for managing the creation, development, implementation, and maintenance of web, mobile, social, email and other digital experiences for end user audiences.
- Execute on the use of digital marketing channels to create awareness of and demand for client products and solutions; devise and drive innovative digital marketing strategies for online, social media, and mobile touch points.
- Execution, as directed, of approved digital marketing campaigns and activities
- Assist in managing client relationships and expectations to ensure ongoing and recurring engagements.
- Assist in digital marketing activities including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives.
- Integrate digital technologies with sales and marketing tools such as CRM, campaign management, and marketing automation.
- Manage and govern the visual identity of digital deliverables to ensure alignment with client branding guidelines.
- Assist in the discovery process to create client requirements including any of the following: organic search, inbound marketing channels, paid marketing, content requirements, automation technology needs and analytics.
- Help audit client digital assets and internal systems to help in the creation of digital marketing strategies
- Work with the Digital Marketing Lead and/or Associate Operations Director to determine resource allocation
- Execute on delivered strategies
- Has exhibited a strong knowledge of capabilities and limitations of digital marketing strategies and tools used to drive ROI.
- Knowledge of mobile, web and tools to harness their full digital marketing potential.
- Familiar with differences in developing digital marketing campaigns in lead gen, e-commerce, B2B and B2C.
- Understands importance of digital marketing KPI’s.
- Capable of speaking to functions of various internal resources like developers and designers.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms, SEO tools, and Google AdWords.
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing systems.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications preferred, not required with relevant experience.
- 2 to 4 years of digital marketing work experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience communicating with both business and technical audiences.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of user experience best practices.
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Project management skills a high priority.
- Demonstrated communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong team orientation, with the ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate.
- This position will require you to work on-site in the Mindgrub Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
- This is a full-time position.
- Contractors will not be considered.
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k), cell/gym/transportation subsidy, and an amazing work environment.
No phone calls or recruiters please.