As the Engineering Coordinator, you will be providing right-hand support to Mindgrub's CTO as well as tackling various engineering projects, tasks and administrative work. We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, pays great attention to detail and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Direct and indirect support of CTO, including scheduling meetings and performing various administrative tasks
- Support in setting up client visits
- Assisting with office meetings and events including setting up and breaking down company events, catering, etc.
- Calendar updates and scheduling
- Expense tracking and department ordering
- Provides research and analytics support to CTO and team
- Manage projects given by CTO in timely manner
- Book and manage travel
- Other duties as assigned
Success will be defined by the following
- Accuracy, timeliness, and attention to detail
- Positive, professional, and engaging attitude, demeanor and communication
- The ability to take initiative to get things done right and on time
- Organized and able to balance competing priorities simultaneously
- Problem solver
- A self-starter who will be our CTO’s right hand person
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be someone who is resourceful and ambitious
- Experience working within a technical environment or engineering environment is strongly preferred
- Minimum of H.S. degree or equivalent
- Basic knowledge and experience using common office tools
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Core hours 8:30a - 5:00p, Monday through Friday, and on occasion work non-core hours
- Though most of the Mindgrub team is working remotely, Mindgrub headquarters are open! Our ideal candidate would be able to be in the Baltimore area once in office operations resume.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!