IT Associates help the IT Manager and other IT staff implement solutions across Mindgrub Technologies. On a daily basis IT Associates are responsible for helping users with their technical issues on a variety of platforms and hardwares. Learn as you go and become more proficient each day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle Tier 1 help desk escalations through tickets or video call
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Support audio and video equipment for remote users
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Help maintain and operate network equipment
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
- 1-2 years experience with computer troubleshooting or enterprise IT work preferred
- Basic understanding of Mac and PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- The Mindgrub headquarters are open, though most of the Mindgrub team is working remotely.
- Dog-friendly office
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!