The IT Manager works with directors and leadership to plan for and coordinate information technology solutions to increase the quality of life in the Mindgrub technology environment. As the IT Manager flexibility and communication are key as you lead a team of IT professionals and vendors to implement solutions and resolve technology issues. The IT manager will also be responsible for the growth of the team and managing workloads of each member.
- Take ownership and operate all SaaS solutions implement by Mindgrub Technologies
- Communicate with vendors to foster healthy working relations.
- Maintain Mindgrub Technologies compliance standards and certifications including SOC II
- Oversee and assist with network solutions including but not limited to: VPN tunnels, Networked Storage, Switches, Routers, Wifi, firewalls, and ISPs
- Coordinate and execute Mindgrub Technologies’s security posture
- Manage AWS infrastructure to enable teams and users to a complete client work
- Understand and maintain centralized access control
- Monitor open ticket level and assist with the reduction as needed
- Assist junior team members with ticket related issues
- Collaborate with IT and non IT team members to achieve working solutions to organizational problems.
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience or undergraduate or graduate technical degree in related field with at least 2 years of professional experience
- 1 to 2 years of team or project leadership
- Security+, Network+ , Relevant AWS certifications are desired
- Dial up levels of Patience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Must be able to attend meetings either digitally or in person.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- This position will require you to work in the Baltimore office.
- Dog-friendly office
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!