WHO YOU ARE
- Implement high quality web software for a variety of different clients
- Effectively and thoroughly triage defects and bugs
- Design and implement unit tests
- Participate in code reviews with team members and managers
- Report status to team members and project managers
- Attention to detail
- Complete work with a high level of efficiency and quality
- Understand coding best practices including testing frameworks, code documentation, and source control
- Work well within a group, as well as independently
- Understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years software development experience
- NodeJS or React/Ember/Angular experience required
- Preferred experience in Docker
- The position will require you to work on-site in our Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply.
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development.
- A flexible schedule.
- Dog friendly office.
- A variety of fun Mindgrub clubs.
- No phone calls, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!