The Marketing & Communications Associate is a deadline-oriented, quick-learning problem solver who demonstrates an unparalleled attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, and an awareness of how the marketing function supports Mindgrub’s overall business strategy. They will collaborate across multiple departments to maintain customer data integrity, coordinate internal communications initiatives, and support the success of the marketing and sales teams.
- Coordinate across multiple departments to manage internal communications initiatives, including (but not limited to) a bi-weekly company newsletter, new employee onboarding materials, and the Mindnet intranet
- Support Mindgrub’s sales enablement efforts by creating and distributing regular reports of website and CRM (customer relationship management) system activity
- Maintain the integrity of our database, ensuring all contact and company data is up-to-date, complete, and actionable
- Help drive awareness of Mindgrub and its affiliate companies by maintaining a consistent presence on third-party websites and coordinating submissions for relevant award programs
- Contribute to the success of thought leadership initiatives, relationship-building efforts, and targeted outreach, in coordination with sales, marketing, and production team members
- Support the Mindgrub marketing team’s efforts around events, webinars, email marketing, website maintenance, content creation, software certifications, public relations, data analysis, and social media management, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience in marketing or communications preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Exceptional - we mean truly outstanding - written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite and CRM systems (HubSpot experience a plus)
Benefits & Comments:
- The Mindgrub headquarters are open, though most of the Mindgrub team is working remotely. Our ideal candidate would be able to be in the Baltimore area once in office operations resume.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule with remote options
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!