When: Full time, 40 hours/week
Where: Baltimore, MD
Who you are
You are a mobile developer with 2-5 years of experience, proficient in Objective C, Swift, Java or Kotlin and can help develop mobile applications on a variety of platforms (iPhone and/or Android). You can rock a project on your own or as part of a team. Object-oriented programming experience is a must.
- Design and create high quality mobile software for a variety of different clients.
- Effectively and thoroughly triage defects and bugs
- Design and implements unit tests
- Participate in code reviews with team members, and managers.
- Report status to team members and project managers
- Work with your team to determine the best Architecture/Solution to a given problem
- Highly skilled attention to detail
- Completes work with a high level of efficiency and quality
- Understand complex technical architecture plans and follow through with implementation
- Work well with a group, as well as independently
- Understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years software development experience
- Android and or iOS experience preferred
- Preferred experience in the following: Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, Android, iOS, Xcode, Android Studio
- This position will require you to work on-site in the Mindgrub Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
- This is a full-time position.
- Contractors will not be considered.
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k), cell/gym/transportation subsidy, and an amazing work environment.
No phone calls or recruiters please.