Mindgrub is seeking to fill the position of a PHP developer with a top-notch individual who can help take our clients’ Drupal and WordPress websites to the next level. We’re seeking a reliable, results-oriented individual who takes pride in their work.
- Develop, maintain, and deploy custom Drupal themes and modules
- Develop, maintain, and deploy custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Test, maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot existing Drupal and WordPress websites
- Integrate open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Contribute ideas and efforts to ongoing projects and work as part of a team to find solutions
- Experience with Drupal 7, Drupal 8, and Drush
- Experience with WordPress and WP-CLI
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity with Pantheon
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams such as User Experience, Design, and Quality Assurance Teams.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years PHP development experience
- The position will require you to work either on-site in our Baltimore office or remotely, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel may be required.
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- Delicious catered monthly meetings
- Healthy/less-healthy snacks, beverages and coffee
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters please.