You’re an exceptional communicator, highly organized, and a dynamic team player. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, love interacting with people, and will go above and beyond to assist them. You’re able to keep track of lots of details, can think on your feet, and are able to manage competing priorities. You’re able to plan your week without losing sight of what needs to be done today.
You’ll be supporting the Head of Recruiting in all that is Talent Acquisition at Mindgrub, delivering an amazing candidate experience: attracting talent, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, and assisting in various recruiting activities. While there is no true day-to-day, these are the main activities you’ll be taking care of:
- Sourcing candidates and evaluating resumes
- Conducting interviews
- Managing concurrent interviews, making sure the hiring team has everything they need
- Emailing applicants, always prioritizing and responding in a timely manner
- Greeting candidates (when we’re back in the office), helping them get situated for their interview, and providing them a tour of the office
- Supporting the Head of Recruiting in scheduling and interviewing candidates
- Managing candidate flow, tracking candidates throughout the interview process
- Working with the Head of Recruiting to create job postings on career websites, social media, and university boards
- Conducting phone, video, and in-person interviews
- Reviewing inbound applicants, sharing qualified candidates with the Head of Recruiting;
- Sourcing full-time and contractor candidates through a multitude of channels
- Contacting new employees and preparing orientation sessions
- Assisting the Head of Recruiting in managing contractor pipeline
- In tandem with the Head of Recruiting, managing and planning job fairs and careers events, attending in-person or virtually
- Staying up-to-date with new recruiting tools and methodologies to ensure Mindgrub is hiring the top talent
- 1-3 years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Talent Sourcer, or a similar role in a fast-paced technical environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships with internal teams, external partners, and prospective candidates
- Experience scheduling and coordinating concurrent interviews for multiple managers
- Demonstrated experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Preferred understanding of sourcing techniques and tools
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field, preferred, but not required
- The Mindgrub office remains open, though most of our team members are working remotely. Our ideal candidate would be committed to working from the Baltimore office long-term.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule with remote options
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!