Mindgrub is looking for a sales coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. As a member of our sales department, the coordinator will support the business development process by assisting our Engagement Directors in client acquisition, account analysis and strategy, and ongoing account nurturing. They will support the SVP of Client Solutions as well as the rest of the team in managing the flowthrough of proposals, contracts, NDAs, MSAs and other relevant account paperwork.
While you may be asked to wear many hats here at Mindgrub, here are some potential tasks that you would be asked to complete on a daily basis:
- Support the expansion of Mindgrub services and product offerings to new and peripheral markets.
- Identify potential clients and key players, and develop strategic partnerships in the target market
- Complete appropriate research and intelligence on the client’s business needs.
- Articulate the Mindgrub vision and strategy, and ability to deliver industry leading web, marketing and emerging tech consulting, services and product solutions
- Connect, and communicate these to internal sales teams; initiate meetings for Mindgrub sales teams.
- Capture, track and maintain all business/pipeline leads and opportunities in Hubspot
- Develop analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams
- Determine and optimize solutions for pipeline and sales forecasting and predictive analysis
- Assist in the editorial review of incoming action plans, partnership agreements, proposals.
- Works with the sales and account management teams to prepare proposals and quotes for both prospective and current clients.
- Collaborates with the team to support sales development activities. Examples include attendance of networking events, preparation of sales materials such as presentations, and researching prospects and opportunities.
- Provides assistance to the Engagement Directors in relation to account-related tasking on an as-needed basis.
- Identifies and nurtures opportunities for growth within existing accounts.
- Helps support data entry and integrity in our CRM.
Education + Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in business development, sales, and/or account management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a tech-related industry is a strong plus
- The position will allow you to work remotely or on-site in our Baltimore office and will require you to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel may be required.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply.
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
If this position seems like a good fit for your interests and skills, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter be sure to include both the top reason you would like to work at Mindgrub and what technology inspires you the most.