Job Title: Drupal Developer
Reports to: Director of Web Engineering
Position Purpose: Develop custom Drupal Web Applications solutions for Mindgrub clients.
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal solutions.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions
- Research and development of new web technologies to gain efficiencies in software development and delivery
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, and contributed modules.
- Minimum 5+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as BitBucket
- Familiarity with Pantheon
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams such as User Experience, Design, and Quality Assurance Teams.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of Drupal development experience
- Proficient in the LAMP Technology Stack
- The position will require you to work on-site both from our Baltimore office and from client workspaces, while managing multiple tasks and delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- Delicious catered monthly meetings
- Healthy/less-healthy snacks, beverages and coffee
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters please.