Who you are
You are a mobile engineer with 5+ years of experience, proficient in Objective-C or Swift, and can help develop mobile applications on a variety of platforms, but prefer iOS. You can rock a project on your own or as part of a team. Object-oriented design experience is a must.
- Design and create high quality mobile software for a variety of different clients
- Effectively and thoroughly triage defects and bugs
- Design and implement unit tests
- Participate in code reviews with team members, and managers
- Report status to team members and project managers
- Work with your team to determine the best Architecture/Solution to a given problem
- Highly skilled attention to detail
- Completes work with a high level of efficiency and quality
- Understand complex technical architecture plans and follow through with implementation
- Work well with a group, as well as independently
- Understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
Education & Experience
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of iOS development experience with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Additional experience in the following preferred: Java, Kotlin, and Android Studio
- The position will allow you to work remotely or on-site in our Baltimore office and will require you to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel may be required.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!