Be a part of something bigger.
Based in Baltimore, Mindgrub sits at the crux of business and technology. With in-house design, marketing, project management, strategy, and engineering expertise, we tackle projects from mobile to web, VR, marketing, and robotics, and we don’t shy away from a challenge.
We produce award-winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, non-profits, and start-ups. Mindgrub is a member of the Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and was voted one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces.
Who you are
As a full-stack Senior .NET Developer, you are proficient in C#, React, and ASP.NET Web API. You've built systems with technologies like Entity Framework, SQL Server, and Azure Functions. You can rock a project on your own or as part of a team.
- Design, develop, and maintain solutions for Mindgrub’s internal and external clients
- Participate in all steps of the Agile process including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
- Thoroughly test through both automated and manual means all code to prove its effectiveness
- Collaborate and help team members by sharing knowledge and combining brainpower to solve problems
- Look for ways to improve processes and functionality to further deliver increased value to Mindgrub’s clients
- C#, .NET Framework and/or .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- SQL Server Experience; can also be any RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Postgres
- Demonstrated experience working on applications with multiple services/aspects working together, consuming and/or producing data to a third party specification
- Experience with Version Control (Git, TFS, or something else)
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Drive the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
- Ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- 7 years of experience in a software engineering role including interactions with non-technical stakeholders
- Active GitHub profile preferred
- The position will require you to work either on-site in our Baltimore office or remotely, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel may be required.
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- Delicious catered monthly meetings
- Healthy/less-healthy snacks, beverages and coffee
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!