Be a part of something bigger.
Based in Baltimore, Mindgrub sits at the crux of business and technology. With in-house design, marketing, project management, strategy, and engineering expertise, we tackle projects from mobile, to web, VR, marketing, and robotics, and we don’t shy away from a challenge.
We produce award winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, non-profits and start-ups. Mindgrub is a member of the Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and was voted one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Senior .NET Developer, you are proficient in C#, LINQ, and ASP.NET Web API. You've built systems with technologies like Entity Framework, SQL Server, and Azure Functions. You can rock a project on your own or as part of a team.
- Design, develop, and maintain solutions for Mindgrub’s internal and external clients
- Participate in all steps of the Agile process including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
- Thoroughly test through both automated and manual means all code to prove its effectiveness
- Collaborate and help team members by sharing knowledge and combining brainpower to solve problems
- Look for ways to improve processes and functionality to further deliver increased value to Mindgrub’s clients
- C#, .NET Framework and/or .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API
- SQL Server Experience; can also be any RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Postgres
- Demonstrated experience working on applications with multiple services/aspects working together, consuming and/or producing data to a third party specification
- Experience with Git Version Control and Gitflow
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Drive the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
- Ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred, not required with relevant experience
- 5 years of experience in a prior software engineering role including interactions with non-technical stakeholders
- Active GitHub profile preferred
- Messaging experience with ActiveMQ, Azure Service Bus, Amazon SQS, or similar preferred
- You will work on-site in our Baltimore office, some client travel required
- Excellent healthcare, 401k, and data/gym stipends!
- Full-time position; contractors should not apply
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Dog-friendly office
- A variety of fun Mindgrub clubs
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!