Manage search engine optimization (SEO), app store optimization (ASO) and marketing activities for a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for strategy and execution for all SEO activities, both on and off-page.
- Create and execute advanced SEO and ASO strategies
- Leverage advanced knowledge to execute the following SEO activities/factors/tools: keyword research, content strategy and optimization, backlinking, citation building, local SEO, Google My Business, Google Maps, social media, trust signals, schema markup, URL structure, mobile optimization, page speed, website architecture and user experience, Google Play Store, Apple App Store
- Drive SEO discipline within the organization
- Measure and report on SEO performance and ROI to client and internal teams
- Work with engineers and digital strategists to develop analytics solutions for website and mobile app development projects
- Mentor, train and support client and internal team in subject areas of expertise
- Grow and manage a team of 1-2 SEO Strategists
- Advanced knowledge in SEO and analytics required
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics required
- Experience with SEO and Analytics tools including Moz, SEMRush, Search Console, FireBase, ScreamingFrog, Google Tag Manager and other comparable tools
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications preferred, not required with acquired experience
- 5+ years of digital marketing work experience preferred in an agency setting
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience communicating with both business and technical audiences
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to communicate complex SEO strategies and benefits to non-technical audiences
Benefits & Comments
- Our ideal candidate would be able to be in the Baltimore area once in office operations resume.
- This is a full-time position, contractors should not apply.
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule with remote options
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!