Mindgrub is looking for a Support Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. As a member of our Engineering Support department, the Support Coordinator will work closely with the Lead Support Manager to ensure efficient processes and client satisfaction. This position requires the ability to remain calm while handling stressful situations and communicate effectively with internal and external teams.
- Triaging incoming requests to the support portal, including communication, organization, and priority management.
- Consult with the Lead Support Manager on capacity planning and upcoming needs.
- Perform monthly audits of support tickets and support hours.
- Creation of client reports based on client needs and contractual obligations.
- Possess strong communication skills with ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical clients.
- Highly motivated and continuously striving for personal and professional improvement.
- Thirst for knowledge and always ready to learn more.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior project management experience preferred, but not required.
- CMS admin experience, Drupal and WordPress preferred.
- Experience working on a wide variety of digital projects, including web and mobile.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management tools, such as Jira, Confluence, and G Suite.
- The position will allow you to work remotely or on-site in our Baltimore office and will require you to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!