A Mindgrub Speaker Series Webinar
Online | Thursday, August 6th | 1:00 - 2:00 pm EST
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, consumer brands knew that 2020 would be a year filled with uncertainty. As customer expectations evolve, automation expands across industries, and the macroeconomic landscape continues to change, innovation and technology have never been more important.
Join Mindgrub and leaders of some of the top consumer brands in the nation for a discussion of how companies can overcome the challenges of operating in a new normal and set themselves on a path for long-term growth. We’ll cover:
- How customer behavior has changed and what that means for your growth strategy
- The future of the “in-store” experience
- Differentiating your digital/mobile commerce experience in a “digital-only” world
- How brands have adapted their messaging
- Ways the pandemic could ultimately change the industry for the better
Our distinguished panelists include:
- Ashley Conger - Chief of Staff, Neighborhood Goods
- Brad Jewell - Senior Product Designer, Purchasing & In-Store Experience, Kroger
- Jennifer Brandeen - Chief Resource Officer, International Franchise Association
- Vincent Sharps - Chief Business Officer & EVP, Mindgrub (moderator)
Questions about this webinar? Please contact Mindgrub’s Event Director Jennifer Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save your seat! Register here.