Voted one of Baltimore’s best companies to work, Mindgrub sits at the crux of creativity, design, and engineering for technology and business. From mobile, to web, to virtual reality, robotics, digital marketing, enterprise applications and more, Mindgrub produces award winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, non-profits and start-ups. Every campaign, every client relationship is focused on presenting brands in a genuine and compelling way, while brand consumers receive an exceptional experience in the process.
Who you are
You are an engineer that loves both development and operations; you’re a true DevOps hero. You can see a project through from planning to deployment and beyond. You’re at home in the cloud. You like taking care of production systems, securing applications and websites, collaborating on complex issues, and automating all the things. You are forward thinking and want to be a part of an innovative company where you will not only get to use all of your current skills, you’ll learn new ones. You’re team oriented, but not scared to rock it on your own.
- Design, create, or modify high quality web or mobile software for a variety of different clients
- Provision, secure, and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Effectively and thoroughly triage defects and bugs
- Design and implements automated tests
- Participate in code reviews with team members and managers.
- Report status to team members and project managers
- Work with your team to determine the best architecture/solution to a given problem
Knowledge/experience with some of the following technologies:
- Bash or another Unix shell (e.g. csh, zsh)
- Administration of Unix-like systems (e.g. Linux, macOS)
- PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, or C#
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), or another cloud computing provider (e.g. Azure)
- Support desk and bug tracking software
- Version control and IDEs
Knowledge/experience with any of the following is desirable, but not required:
- Operating-system-level virtualization (e.g. Docker, LXC, OpenVZ)
- Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
Education & Experience
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 1-6 years development and operations experience
- This position will require you to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget.
- This is a full-time position.
- Contractors will not be considered.
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, 401(k), cell/gym/transportation subsidy, and an amazing work environment.
No phone calls or recruiters please.