WHO YOU ARE
You are an engineer that loves both development and operations; you’re a true DevOps hero. You can see a project through from planning to deployment and beyond. You’re at home in the cloud. You like taking care of production systems, securing applications and websites, collaborating on complex issues, and automating all the things. You are forward-thinking and want to be a part of an innovative company where you will not only get to use all of your current skills, you’ll learn new ones. You are team-oriented, but not scared to rock it on your own.
- Provision, secure, and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Design and develop automation scripts for continuous integration and delivery
- Effectively and thoroughly triage outages
- Troubleshoot deployment and infrastructure issues
- Participate in code reviews with team members and managers
- Report status to team members and project managers
- Work with your team to determine the best architecture/solution to a given problem
- Bash or another Unix shell (e.g. csh, zsh)
- Administration of Unix-like systems (e.g. Linux, macOS)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), or another cloud computing provider (e.g. Azure)
- Operating-system-level virtualization (e.g. Docker, LXC, OpenVZ)
- Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Support desk and bug tracking software
- Version control (e.g. Git)
Preferred, but not required:
- Configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- Back-end development using PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, or C#
- Mobile development using Kotlin, Swift, Java, or Objective-C
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of development and operations experience
- AWS Certifications are highly desirable but not required
- The position will require you to work either on-site in our Baltimore office or remotely, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel required.
- Excellent healthcare, 401k, and data/gym stipends!
- Full-time position; contractors should not apply
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Dog-friendly office
- A variety of fun Mindgrub clubs
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!