To support the success of Mindgrub’s Marketing team and their clients through media/marketing research, search engine optimization, quality control and content creation.
- Maintain and develop repository of media/marketing research, technology and benchmarks.
- Work with the Analytics team to implement, report and refine SEO strategies.
- Work with the internal marketing team to develop digital marketing related content and thought leadership.
- Contribute to quality control processes. Generate and coordinate client reporting.
- Willingness to work hard, communicate openly and honestly, and do what's best for the team.
- Proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices and strategies.
- Experience with a marketing automation platform (such as Hubspot) a plus.
- Positive attitude, team mentality, and ambition is a must.
- Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours and a maximum of 30 hours per week.
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or Business Administration preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience
- The position will require you to work on-site in our Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- This is an intern position - contractors should not apply.
- Dog friendly office
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)