WHO YOU ARE
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you are accountable for managing the creation, development, implementation, and maintenance of web, mobile, and social experiences for end user audiences.
- Champion the use of digital marketing channels to create awareness of and demand for client products and solutions; devise and drive innovative digital marketing strategies for online, social media, and mobile touch points
- Lead the execution of billable digital marketing campaigns and activities
- Manage client relationship and expectations to ensure ongoing and recurring engagements
- Manage digital marketing activities including initial planning, discovery, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Work with team of marketers and other internal teams to achieve desired client outcomes
- Mentor, train and support the digital marketing team and other internal teams
- Explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives
- Integrate digital technologies with sales and marketing tools such as CRM, campaign management, and marketing automation
- Manage and govern the visual identity of digital deliverables to ensure alignment with client branding guidelines
- Assist in the discovery process to create client requirements including any of the following: organic search, inbound marketing channels, paid marketing, content requirements, automation technology needs and analytics
- Audit client digital assets and internal systems to create digital marketing strategy and tailor service offerings
- Work with the Vice President of Digital Marketing to determine resource allocation
- Execute on delivered strategies
- Support the business development team in securing new digital marketing clients and contracts by identifying potential client needs and participating in proposal development
- Maintain a high level of customer focus and communication across the client teams, both internal and external
- Has exhibited a strong knowledge of capabilities and limitations of digital marketing strategies and tools used to drive ROI
- In depth knowledge of mobile, web and tools to harness their full digital marketing potential
- Has developed digital marketing campaigns in account based, lead gen, e-commerce, B2B and B2C
- Proven ability to facilitate content ideation, creation and optimization to support marketing strategy
- Evaluated design and engineering deliverables for impacts to desired digital marketing KPI's
- Capable of speaking to functions of various internal resources like developers and designers
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms, SEO tools, and Google AdWords
- Expert with marketing automation and email marketing systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications preferred, not required with acquired experience
- 3 or more years of digital marketing work experience, agency setting preferred
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media
- Experience in a customer facing role (including senior level)
- Experience communicating with both business and technical audiences
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge user experience best practices
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team orientation, with the ability to collaborate, influence and negotiate
- Easy to work with and has a sense of humor
- The position will require you to work on-site in our Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply.
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development.
- A flexible schedule.
- Dog friendly office.
- A variety of fun Mindgrub clubs.
- No phone calls, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!