Introducing the next Mindgrub Virtual Speaker Series Event
As we shift from these uncertain times to the new normal, B2B marketers have faced a never-ending stream of challenges: Is it okay to “sell”? How can we best help our customers right now? Are we prepared to do everything remotely? Do we need to undergo a digital transformation or can we “wait this out”?
Join Mindgrub and a panel of B2B marketing experts for a deep dive into the challenges and opportunities associated with keeping the pipeline full and business afloat as we transition into this new normal. We’ll cover:
- How businesses have amended their marketing strategies
- The future of B2B marketing
- The shift from traditional interactions to digital-only, and customers’ increased desire for top-of-the-line digital experiences
- Ways the pandemic may have changed B2B marketing for better
Our panel of experts includes:
- Becky Smith, EVP Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer at SECU
- Erica Starr, Director of Marketing, SVP at Howard Bank
- Alex Frederick, Senior District Sales Manager at Toast, Inc.
- David Goldner, Partner and CPA at Gross Mendelsohn & Associates
- Moderator: Laura Scruggs, Director of Marketing at Mindgrub
Questions about this webinar? Please contact Mindgrub’s Event Director Jennifer Russo at email@example.com.