How BGE’s mobile outage notifications and app solutions leave no customer in the dark
Sponsored by AGENT511 | Part of Chartwell's Innovation Webinar Series
AGENT511 and Mindgrub partnered with BGE to deliver a timely, personalized user experience that reinforced the utility’s brand across multiple channels while closing gaps in the customer journey. The combination of a preference center and a robust mobile app eliminated siloes and gave customers an easy, intuitive way to view and manage contacts, bills, and usage. These experiences have won BGE accolades in the community and increases in its customer satisfaction rankings. Attendees will gain an understanding of how to:
- Create and deploy a comprehensive mobile communication strategy during periods of crisis, including COVID-19
- Craft exceptional customer journeys by combining notifications and mobile apps
- Lay a foundation for innovation and new branded customer experiences
- Jay Malin, Managing Director at AGENT511
- Gabe Núñez, eChannels Manager at Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Laura Gousha, Vice President of Engagement at Mindgrub
Registration closes August 27, 2020 at 1:30 PM eastern time.
Please note you must have a Chartwell membership in order to register for this webinar.