A Mindgrub Speaker Series Webinar
Online | Thursday, June 25th | 1:00 - 2:00 pm EST
Cyber breach data from across the globe is telling us a clear story: The coronavirus pandemic has created countless new opportunities for cybercriminals. As a result, 70% of executives are planning on increasing their investment in cybersecurity this year.
But what happens when life returns to “normal?” How can business leaders prepare their organizations for a secure future while continuing to invest in innovation?
Join Mindgrub and several of the leading voices in cybersecurity for a deep dive into post-COVID cyber health. Our expert panel will share their approaches to:
- Reimagining the elements of cyber hygiene in a post- COVID world
- Creating a new list of cybersecurity priorities
- Managing greater cyber risks with fewer resources
- Defining new operational models that support long-term cybersecurity
- Identifying ways to make cyber health part of your growth model
- Angela Murphy, COO of Sontiq
- Chris Ensy, CTO of Blue Voyant
- Dana Pickett, CISO of Edwards Performance Solutions
- Kent Wilson, VP of Customer Experience at Bricata
- Moderator: Todd Marks, Founder & CEO of Mindgrub
Save your seat! Register here