Reimagining your brand, budget, and business operations for growth in a digital world
A recent survey by the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) found that, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, a majority of association leaders don’t expect to see an increase in revenue until fiscal year 2022. The cascading cancellation of in-person events and the ongoing economic recession have caused membership organizations to reconsider their approach to recruitment, programming, employee operations, and more.
While we can assume that our pandemic reality will be temporary, associations have much to gain from a more permanent strategic response. The time to build a truly digital-first membership organization is now.
Join us as we break down the elements of a successful digital transformation and detail how this new approach can increase member engagement, improve operational efficiency, and mitigate risk in an uncertain economic environment.
Our distinguished panelists include:
- Carolyn Hillyard - Senior Marketing Manager, American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Garth Moore - Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy, GMMB
- Mike Wassenaar, President & CEO at The Alliance for Community Media
- Ben Slavin (Moderator) - Senior Vice President of Strategy and Design, Mindgrub
Our panel of digital transformation experts will cover topics specifically geared towards leaders of associations, membership organizations, and nonprofits, including:
- How leaning into a digital-first approach can not only help organizations withstand disruption, but also drive sustainable growth
- Creating a dynamic brand that can adapt to changing constituent expectations and scale across multiple channels
- Impactful operational and cultural changes that can support a digital-first growth strategy
- Maintaining member engagement over time with consistent digital touchpoints
- How encouraging thought leadership at the individual employee level can support the development of a digital-first culture
- Creating a technological foundation for experimentation and growth in the digital world
Don't miss out! Register here to save your seat!
Questions about this webinar? Please contact Events Director Jennifer Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org.