WHO YOU ARE
- Architect and implement high quality web software for a variety of different clients
- Work with your team to determine the best Architecture/Solution to a given problem
- Lead the team in the development and refinement of development best practices
- Write great code!
- Mentor junior developers
- Participate in and lead code reviews with team members and managers
- Report status to team members and project managers
- Attention to detail
- Great communication and leadership skills with other developers as well as designers, project managers, business stakeholders, and customers
- Understand and create complex technical architecture plans and follow through with implementation
- Work well within a group, as well as independently
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years software development experience
- NodeJS and React/Ember/Angular experience required
- Preferred experience in Docker
- The position will require you to work on-site in our Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply.
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development.
- A flexible schedule.
- Dog friendly office.
- A variety of fun Mindgrub clubs.
- No phone calls, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!