As a Product Strategist, your main areas of focus will be performing detailed requirements gathering and analysis and documenting findings to inform designers and developers on our production teams. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Support external client Product Owner(s)
- Articulate and document work for the Mindgrub production team, speaking with the voice of the customer
- Act as the main point of contact for the internal Mindgrub production team working on behalf of a particular client account
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Project Managers to strategically lead assigned client engagements
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
Past experience working either as a member of a software delivery team or in support of at least one software product vertical, working directly with members of a software development team, working with designers, working directly with clients on application development projects
Candidate past positions constituting relevant experience: Account Manager, Business Analyst, Quality Assurance, Product Specialist, Scrum Master, Consultant
- 1- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; not required with relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience with Agile software delivery including Scrum, Kanban and hybrid framework implementations
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating and giving presentations
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- The position will allow you to work remotely or on-site in our Baltimore office and will require you to manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel may be required.
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!