Be a part of something bigger.
Based in Baltimore, Mindgrub sits at the crux of business and technology. With in-house design, marketing, project management, strategy, and engineering expertise, we tackle projects from mobile, to web, VR, marketing, and robotics, and we don’t shy away from a challenge.
We produce award winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, non-profits and start-ups. Mindgrub is a member of the Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and was voted one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces.
Serve. Be the trusted advisor. Drive the strategic direction of client accounts supported by engineers, UX designers, project managers, and in partnership with engagement directors.
Understand. Work with our clients to document their needs and translate them into requirements. Always ensure clear understanding of objectives and success criteria.
Support. Guide the project team to success. Remove impediments and resolve conflicts by triaging issues proactively.
Build. Be customer service oriented, forming a long-term relationship built on trust by exceeding clients’ expectations and meeting deadlines.
Lead. Teach and learn from some of the best talent our industry has to offer. Daily challenges will allow you to push your boundaries. Celebrate victories and enjoy the satisfaction that your work made a significant impact.
We’ll also expect you to:
- Take ownership of the quality of work delivered by the team
- Act as the primary source for User Story detail and priorities for the team
- Validate User Stories and meet acceptance criteria
- Ensure product backlog is healthy through grooming, estimation, and prioritization
- Provide exceptional written and oral communications across all internal team members and business stakeholders
- Be confident in presenting/recommending digital approaches and methods for our clients’ issues
- Focus on opportunities for growth for current accounts
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; not required with relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in Agile/Scrum required; Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency working in Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or similar Project Management tools required
- Experience working in an agency/external clients preferred
- Proven ability to support business development by growing accounts
- You will work on-site in our Baltimore office, some client travel required
- Excellent healthcare, 401k, and data/gym stipends!
- Full-time position; contractors should not apply
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Dog-friendly office
- A variety of fun Mindgrub clubs
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you! Apply here: