Mindgrub is looking for a sales account coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. As a member of our sales department, the coordinator will support the business development process by assisting our Engagement Directors in client acquisition, account analysis and strategy, and ongoing account nurturing.
While you may be asked to wear many hats here at Mindgrub, here are some potential tasks that you would be asked to complete on a daily basis:
- Works with the sales and account management teams to prepare proposals and quotes for both prospective and current clients.
- Collaborates with the team to support sales development activities. Examples include attendance of networking events, preparation of sales materials such as presentations, and researching prospects and opportunities.
- Provides assistance to the Engagement Directors in relation to account-related tasking on an as-needed basis.
- Identifies and nurtures opportunities for growth within existing accounts.
- Helps support data entry and integrity in our CRM.
This is an excellent position for a highly motivated individual to explore roles in sales and account management within the digital space!
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in business development, sales, and/or account management
- Utility or energy sector experience is a strong plus, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a tech-related industry is a strong plus
- The position will require you to work on-site in our Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog friendly office
- Excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)