Be a part of something bigger.
Based in Baltimore, Mindgrub sits at the crux of business and technology. With in-house design, marketing, project management, strategy, and engineering expertise, we tackle projects from mobile to web, VR, marketing, and robotics, and we don’t shy away from a challenge.
We produce award-winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, non-profits, and start-ups. Mindgrub is a member of the Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and was voted one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces.
Who you are
Otherwise known as an "Engagement Director", this position will help achieve Mindgrub’s strategic plan goals by meeting, and exceeding, sales, revenue, and profitability metrics set forth by the CEO and Sales Leadership. This position will expand Mindgrub’s geographic footprint in the DC and Northern Virginia area and its diverse client portfolio.
- Ignite Mindgrub’s sales presence in the Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia areas
- Execute the sales strategies, work plans, and tactics to achieve sales revenue and profitability company goals
- Maintain and expand Mindgrub’s relationships with existing clients to increase Mindgrub’s revenue and profit
- Identify, qualify, and procure new clients to diversify and increase revenue and profitability, seeking to create retained clients requiring all services Mindgrub provides
- Consistently manage prospect expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on prospect feedback
- Meet with key clients on schedule or as needed to further negotiate and close additional contracts as needed to support proposal team with relationship
- Deliver business leads and opportunities with strategy and proposal teams
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with processes and Mindgrub’s policies, procedures, and values
- Understand and comply with client-specific pricing requirements while meeting and exceeding Mindgrub’s profitability targets
- Assist with client-specific pricing requirements while meeting and exceeding Mindgrub’s profitability targets
- Provide all leads, prospects, and current/past clients contacts to Sales Support Analyst to ensure up-to-date CRM database for internal marketing campaigns/event activities
- Manage leads and sales opportunities with a positive and winning approach
- Support Kick-off meeting and engagement support between sales, production departments, and client
- Collaborate with team members to ensure client and project health throughout the course of the engagement
- Work closely with Account Managers and Project Managers, and contribute to the development/management of project timelines and budgets
- Serve as the team know-it-all when it comes to client’s strategic plans and goals
- Executed company sales strategies for a product or region with a focus on Technology, Creative, and Digital services
- Established trusting relationships with peers to assure inter-departmental coordination and effectiveness
- Negotiated and closed, or assisted in negotiating or closing, large account deals of 1MM+
- Collaborated on a daily basis with co-workers either affecting or affected by sales initiatives
- A record of listening, gathering information and getting clarification to understand issues
- Presented ideas and information effectively and persuasively
- Represented a company effectively to the industry, clients, and prospects
- Has exhibited strong writing and analytic abilities, with an attention to detail
- Able to work independently and with teams to successfully produce results
- Upbeat, positive, quick to learn, with an adaptive and collaborative attitude
- Expanded existing client relationships and developed new clients for substantial growth in sales and profitability
- Demonstrated success in closing complex sales contracts on favorable terms
- Maintained an ongoing dialogue with clients, prospects, and business contacts for additional revenue opportunities, problem resolution, and ideas for continuous service improvement as needed
Education & Experience
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you! Apply here:
- Familiarity with the services and technologies Mindgrub offers
- Sufficient years of experience in Technology and/or agency sales to demonstrate the required competencies defined above to carry out the responsibilities as described
- Experience using and maintaining CRMs/sales software preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Additional IT or business education or certifications a plus
- The position will require you to work either on-site in our Baltimore office or remotely, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget. Some client travel required.
- Excellent healthcare, 401k, and data/gym stipends!
- Full-time position; contractors should not apply
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Dog-friendly office
- A variety of fun Mindgrub clubs