Be a part of something bigger.
Based in Baltimore, Mindgrub sits at the crux of business and technology. With in-house design, marketing, project management, strategy, and engineering expertise, we tackle projects from mobile, web, VR, marketing, and robotics, and we don’t shy away from a challenge.
We produce award-winning, end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, nonprofits and start-ups. Mindgrub is a member of the Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame and was voted one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces.
- Define and document all specifications (business, technical, and functional)
- Translate business requirements into solution design and patterns Work with project team members, product owners, and other team members to define business requirements
- Must be a problem solver, critical thinker, and have excellent verbal + written communication skills
We’ll also expect you to:
- Take ownership of the quality of work delivered by the team
- Track and document business, functional and technical requirements, including the development of epics, user stories, and associated acceptance criteria
- Manage Scope with the Scrummaster and Product Owner; understand the implications business requirements have on the technical scope of a project
- Ensure product backlog is healthy through grooming, estimation, and prioritization Work with the technical team to review/understand requirements and specifications for technical design, systems integrations, as well as testing and performance requirements
- Be confident in presenting/recommending digital approaches and methods in coordination with the team
- Provide exceptional written and oral communications across all internal team members and business stakeholders
- 3-5 years of digital industry experience preferred Agile experience is highly preferred, but not required (certifications are not needed)
- Experience in the Education and/or Government sectors preferred
- Strong proficiency working in Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or similar Project Management tools required
- Experience working in an agency/external clients preferred
- These are areas that we would love you to have experience in (one or more):
- API integration Development lifecycle knowledge
- Mobile (iOS + Android) design patterns
- Web CMS experience CRM, ERP and other enterprise systems
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- You will work on-site in our Baltimore office, some client travel required
- Excellent healthcare, 401k, and data/gym stipends!
- Full-time position; contractors should not apply
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Dog friendly office
- A variety of fun Mindgrub clubs
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!