Mindgrub is looking for a Support Manager to shape the strategic direction and be accountable for the execution, growth, and optimization of the various support services teams within Mindgrub through leadership, mentorship, organization, while striving for continuous improvement. This position requires the ability to remain calm while handling stressful situations and communicate effectively with internal and external teams.
- Establishes and maintains reporting metrics for the profitability of each piece of the business unit.
- Advises the company and takes action when metrics indicate opportunities for profitability or increased resourcing needs.
- Consults on expenses incurred by the support teams in order to optimize costs.
- Maintains documentation and continuous improvement of processes.
- Serves as an escalation point for customers that are concerned about issues.
- Monitors and analyzes client utilization to ensure balance and identify areas of upsell opportunities.
- Collaborates with team members on the best way to solve client challenges versus the quickest way.
- Advocates for and promotes the support packages to new and existing clients.
- Researches and compares current market trends to ensure Mindgrub support services stay competitive.
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical clients.
- Highly motivated and continuously striving for personal and professional improvement.
- Thirst for knowledge and always ready to learn more.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Education & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Prior project management experience preferred, but not required.
- CMS admin experience, Drupal and WordPress preferred.
- Experience working on a wide variety of digital projects, including web and mobile.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management tools, such as Jira, Confluence, and G Suite.
- The position will allow you to work remotely or on-site in our Baltimore office
- This is a full-time position. Contractors should not apply
- Dog-friendly office
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), transportation subsidy, and more
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A flexible schedule
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events (e.g. Adventure club, O’s games, Happy Hours, and more)
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, we want to meet you!